Be Visible as an added benefit provides a FREE monthly website analytics of your website.This will be emailed to you at the end of each month.
Gain insights that matter
Website Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back.
Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are the most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
Website analytics can even tell you from which parts of the world your visitors originate from.
Five benefits of website analytics.
1. It is completely free of charge. Although it is a free tool, it still offer just as much or even more functionalities when compared to other paying tools.
2. Able to find out how your visitors locate your website. Other than the core set of keywords that you are optimizing, you will also be able to find out what other keywords your visitors type in to find your website. During the initial optimization campaign, the number of keywords may be little. But as time goes by, you will start getting more keywords being listed on organic listings, due to your overall optimization effort.
3. Able to identify which pages and links your visitors click the most. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
4. Visitor segmentation. With this, you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources.
5. Able to fine tune your website. With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do a new copy writing on any page that is not converting well. In the end, it will bring you more quality prospects, and thus gaining more customers in the near future. With Google Analytics, other than collecting data about traffic from Google, you will also be able to collect data traffic from MSN and Yahoo! search results with respect to your site and use it to strengthen your stronghold on the search platform. Every marketing campaign on the Internet needs to be tracked, in order to make it successful. After planning and implementation, tracking tools are necessary so as to calculate the ROI of a particular campaign.